Friday, May 7, 2010

The (bloggy) universe somehow knew

Pin It I was born at the wrong time of year.
Today's my birthday.  But the hubs has to go to work (and by work I mean about 12 hours... and his last day off was Steiger's birthday party day...which I'm glad he took...April is a little easier than May).

Growing up, Dad always had to work on this day too.
Just one of the joys of the farming life.

But I think that the bloggy universe knew of my husbandless birthday plight, and decided to chip in.

First, I won a stashbuster quilt from Emily at Celebrate Today!

Then I won *the* hexagon ruler for the hexagon quilt-along from Leah at Burgundy Buttons

THEN I won 4 yards of Rural Jardin fabric from Bev at 44thstreetfabric!  (I've got a tutorial for that line coming up later in the month). :)

If that wasn't enough, I went to spend my Victoria's Secret reward (this girl's undergarment needs have been changing lately), and found out I had won $50 of store credit!

Here's my loot.


Here was Steiger with his little quilt.





And this is the closest anyone will get to seeing my underwear online.




Carmen, the shop owner from HoneyRun quilters  is also having a giveaway (jelly roll and charm pack)!  I'll be going to her shop today... (she's having a sale... almost as good as a giveaway).  

Maybe I'll be lucky once again though.





7 comments:

Em said...

Tracey, So fun to see him opening the present then lying on it! I love that I was sewing on it while camping in the middle of Nevada and now it is loved by your sweetie!!!!!!!! Thank you for playing the game to win the quilt. And what a birthday bash you deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

WOW! Congratulations on all of your wins! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your on a roll...don't stop now. If I was you I would sign up for as many giveaways as possible.

Happy Birthday!!!

Blessings, Jilly

Arantxa said...

Happy Birthday Tracey! And congratulations for all the gifts that you have win; you're a very lucky person, don't you? I'm waiting to see all the things you're going to do with your gifts. Kisses from Spain.

Wandering Awry said...

Wow!!! You won a lot, lucky lucky! Next year play the lottery ;)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!! The bloggy universe has definitely aligned in your favor!

Library Gal Quilts said...

Happy Mother's Day TraceyJ and a little bit late Happy Birthday! xo Pam in Chico

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails