Sunday, March 21, 2010

Steiger's quilt is finished!

Pin It Steiger's quilt, started way back when is done!

We love it.

Natalia quilted circles all over it; I'm so glad I sent it to her.  I wanted to quilt it myself, but with the minky backing, I was nervous.

Here it is!













Fabrics are mostly Forest Fun by Amy Schimler for Robert Kaufman.  Backing is by Amy Schimler, in minky.  Sashing is Kona chocolate.  Binding is from Animal Party by Amy Schimler, and done on the bias.  Model Steiger is almost a year old!



8 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a fantastic quilt you put together!! And Steiger is such a big boy now. What sweetie. Great job!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love Tracey! I really love the stripe bias binding. Also, I love your label. How do you do your label like that?

Robin said...

What a fun quilt! I especially love the minky back-- that print is so fun. Beautiful job! Lucky, lucky little dude. :)

TaraB said...

Love your label - how did you do it?

Anonymous said...

ditto on loving the label! and I also love the circles you had done! so cute! the whole thing turned out awesome!!! - Esther :)

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Tracey. And it looks like Steiger LOVES it.

Karen said...

Such a fun quilt! I love it!

Roslyn said...

Minkee quilts like a dream on the LA, tracey, I put it on the back of two of baby Matthew's quilts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails