Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WIP Wednesday - to market, to market...

Pin It
I leave for Market tomorrow!

I don't really know what to expect.  I'm really excited and a bit nervous...

I've got about 2 hours for Scarlet's nap; do you think I can finish this?

Market bag WIP

It's the Bijou Bag from Sew Serendipity.  I just a la patchworked it.

I want it to be my carry-on, but don't think I have time to get it done.  I should just let it go... and fold laundry instead.  Or pack.

Especially since Kelly sent me this adorable bag (that I'll be carrying all around)! (I'll have hubs take pictures of me with it tonight or tomorrow).

Anyway -- just saying hello!  I am not on instagram (don't have a smart phone), but I will take lots of pictures and update when I get back with all the new and exciting lines coming out!

(And P.S. I'm so nervous to leave these little people!  I am rarely away from them, and think I'm having some Mommy separation anxiety!  I think once I get there I'll be great, but driving to the airport could be a little sad!  Yes I'm a sap!)

<3 x 2 (million)

Anything you especially want to see pictures of?  Leave a comment and I'll do my best to get it up!


12 comments:

CJ said...

I know what you mean about leaving the little ones. :S
I LOVE to see photos of the beautiful fabrics being used in various projects. That is the only way I can really get an idea of the scale of the prints and how it looks in a quilt, bag, dress and such. Have FUN!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

You'll have a great time!! Fabric and color overload!!!! :)

Katy Cameron said...

Loving the way the bag is going! have fun :o)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Quilt Market. I live a few blocks from the venue but must content myself to look jealously on as people head to Market.

Svetlana said...

how totally exciting!!! Hope you have a blast.

Tina Craig said...

Have a great trip to market! Even if you don't get the bag finished for this trip, it will be super cute!

marie said...

Pictures of Primitive Gatherings booth.
Your bag is going to look great when finished.

sandra said...

First time away from the babies is alwaya the hardest but they will be fine. You go and have a wonderful trip you so deserve it. Wish I could go with you it is something i have always wanted to do before I die.lol

Gigi's Thimble said...

Have fun! I'm sure your kids will be fine. It's good for your hubs and kids to be without you for a few days. They'll appreciate you so much when you get home!

Take care!
Amber

Gina said...

Have a safe, fun trip!! I think the Wyndham booth is the one I would most like to see with Briar Rose, Collage, and Allison's new line. I think they are all Wyndham?

lej619 said...

Oh my!! you'll have so much fun!!! I have a number of friends that are going to go to Market! Wish I could go! Have fun and take lots of pretty pictures, of anything that's pretty

CapitolaQuilter said...

Hope you got the bag done to take to Market and enjoyed every minute of your time there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails