Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Pin It Tomorrow will be Steiger's second Easter, though he's not yet a year old...
Here he is on his first Easter.  We came home from the hospital that day.


I made a table runnner for this Easter. 
Fabric is Cherish Nature by Deb Strain for Moda Fabrics; border and backing are Kona solids in Stone; binding is Nicey Jane Welcome Road in Slate.


I love it.  





It's kind-of reversible; I almost like the quilting on the back better actually.  


Steiger got in to my pile of blocks, and they got out of order, and I sewed the wrong edges together (the bottom row), but I didn't feel like ripping out the seam... so it stayed.


It's not too bad, and makes it less "matchy-matchy" perfect. :)







Here's Steiger from last night.  This was when the night was still good.  It went down-hill from there.  There wasn't much sleeping going on in this house last night.


Happy Easter everyone.  May you be filled with light, peace, renewal, chocolate, and sleep.

3 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love your table runner!
He had a lot of hair when he was born, he is a cute baby! :)

Stephanie said...

Love your table runner, great fabrics.

Jandi said...

Gorgeous runner! The quilting is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails