Sunday, November 7, 2010

it's up! (I dance in circles)

Pin It I dance in circles

Go see it in the Bake Shop! 

Tell me what you think (if you haven't already). :)

Show me when you make it! :)

Read more about the inspiration here.

Oh!  If you want to make this with fat quarters or yardage, instead of a layer cake, I'd recommend using 8.5" or 9" squares instead! :)

This quilt really was so fun to make. :)

stained glass fandango

I dance in circles

and here's the back if you're the kind of person who likes to see that. :)

I dance in circles back

17 comments:

Meghan said...

Congratulations!!!! It is very beautiful!!! You are one talented lady!

Shawn said...

I love it Tracey,front and back,now I'm going over to the Bake Shop to see how you put it together. Great creative quilt, good work!!!

Melissa Corry said...

Ya, Congrats!! It really looks super fun!!

Sarah Craig said...

Congratulations, Tracey!!! Woohoo!!!

Sara said...

Congrats on your achievement!!! Those unmatched circles were probably a nice switch from lining up seams!

Nicole Morris said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your bake shop posting. You are encouraging me to do curves again.

AllieKatMom said...

Is that quilt for me? Hahahahaha Just kidding.

Mama Pea said...

Saw it posted there today! Way to go!

holly | bijou lovely said...

Love it!! I want to make one! If only my sewing machine wasn't in storage :(

Poppyprint said...

Congratulations, Tracey - another magnificent Moda recipe!

Katie B said...

Awesome, Tracey! Your instructions really do make it look easy!

KarrieLyne said...

I see Amy is trying to steal your quilts too...LOL!

You already know how I feel about this quilt but I will tell you again how wonderful it is!! :)

Fuschia said...

Fan-flippin'-tastic!!

Love the fabrics, love the wonkiness, love the size, love Love LOVE the artist! :)

Debbie in Chico/Sacto said...

It's really, really cute!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

beautiful ♥ it

epban said...

Congrats on a great tutorial! It's a beautiful quilt and I can't wait to give the technique a try.

Kelly O. said...

this is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails