Wednesday, March 28, 2012

the way it goes... (and destashing)

Pin It No binding done.

No sewing done.

Sicky baby girl snuggled all day long. - check. (She's actually not doing too poorly, just a bit needy)


The hubs came home from work today puking; I'm hoping my super duper ex-teacher immune system will come through for me as it has so many times before.

I also managed to list a few destash items.  

You can find them here: 

Great deals, I'll refund shipping overage charges if you want multiple items -- but these were just fabrics I bought that I had great plans for, but I'm finally accepting the reality that it's not going to happen.  I've got a few more to pull out of the closet and get listed... enjoy shopping in the mean time!  


I'll post the winner for the Rouenneries Deux layer cake and French Kisses pattern ASAP, but I need to count comments!

Join us in our flickr group in the mean time. :)

3 comments:

audrey said...

Hope she feels better quickly! And you remind me, I have some de-stash to do as well!

Cherie said...

Motherhood is so becoming on you! I love your pic of the two of you :)

Heather D. said...

Awww, poor baby girl, and hubby too! Hope things look up soon.

I picked up your Pure jelly roll....thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails