Monday, October 25, 2010

winner, winner. :)

Pin It Mr. RNG picked #50...

Can I say how glad I am that I added numbers to my comments? :)

Peach Rainbow!  You're the winner! :)

more Diva Dresdens

(and you're in my thoughts...) ;)

I'll email you for your preferences, and get that made up (the plan is) next week, while I'm doing a bee block catch up.  (Sorry Bee friends... I've got a Halloween costume to make!)

and thank you for all your loving comments.  I'm working on getting back on the emails! (Unfortunately, S-man doesn't like to let Mommy type if he's awake). ;)

5 comments:

Poppyprint said...

Lucky Peach Rainbow!! Maybe S needs a little pretend keyboard so he can type letters to his friends while you are doing the same thing?

Sarah Craig said...

Please share how you got your comments numbered!! I've been trying to figure that one out for a while....

KarrieLyne said...

Numbers on posts are the awesome and a must have for give aways! :D

Peach Rainbow said...

Thank you so much for your "kindness" more than anything else :)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations to Peach Rainbow! Thank you for having such a wonderful giveaway!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails