Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sidetracked

Pin It Bee friends --

I am so sorry your blocks will be late this month!

I got a little sidetracked at the last minute (and yes, I'm scolding myself for waiting until the last minute for all of the above... especially since I'm subbing tomorrow while S hangs with Daddy in the tractor or harvester, and won't have tomorrow's nap-time to sew).

Costume WIP

I'm thinking it's worth it though.

Or at least someone in this house thinks so.

costume wip

Bolstered with confidence from a friend, I put in my first zipper since leaving the guidance of my junior high 4-H instructor.

DSC_0010

Off to bed for me!  Hoping to finish the rest tomorrow!

costume wip running

12 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Zippers are so intimidating. Looks like you did a great job! I definitely think that's worth being late for!

Sarah Craig said...

Gosh he's adorable! We really need to get him and Lilli together sometime...... ;-) Love the costume!!

♥Duff said...

AAAAAArrrgh! Too cute!!

Fuschia said...

I knew you could do it! I don't find zippers all that difficult, yet I always hold my breath until they're in. :)

Is he a puppy? Whatever...doesn't matter, he's ADORABLE!

AllieKatMom said...

Oh zippers are simple, I think so anyways, They look way scarier than they are. I think you did a great job.

Kristen said...

So cute! Awesome job!


Frantically working on my end too!

Regina said...

Very cute! What did you think of the zipper? I'm finding that they sound much scarier than they are.

Jenn said...

He looks soo cute. What a joy he must bring. (looks like a penguin suit to me.)
Now that you are subbing, it's no surprise you are getting behind - you have a quilting maniac!

Poppyprint said...

Kudos on overcoming zipperphobia. S is going to be a very cute...penguin?

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on conquering the zipper! What a cute little costume and an adorable little boy!

xo -El

pinksuedeshoe said...

Love him. Love the running in circles in his costume, love the zipper, love it all. Good luck with getting your projects done!

Dana Gaffney said...

Thanks for the pictures of Steiger, he always makes me smile. I miss making those cute costumes for a little one, now my little one just wants my credit card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails