Meet Garden Stars and Stripes.
(If you're looking for the Auction, go here.)
To celebrate, Leah, at Burgundy Buttons, is sponsoring a giveaway for you all!
If you saw my guest blogger write-up, you know that I have quite a crush on Burgundy Buttons. I can't help it really... The home page to Leah's store says "Where Every Day is a Sale Day," and that is no exaggeration. She keeps her prices 15-30% lower than most other places... and she still offers discounts on top of that! (Use code "traceyjay" on sales through Tuesday, June 1 for an additional 10% off).
Her selection is great, and if you ask her about a particular something you've just got to have, she will email you as soon as she lists it...
Up for grabs today is a Rural Jardin layer cake!
*The Layer Cake is the only part of the giveaway.
This is the pre-cut featured in my Garden Stars and Stripes quilts, posted over on the Moda Bake Shop.
Here's how to enter:
(Leave a separate comment on this post for each entry)
1) Sign up to follow Leah's blog, and let me know!
2) Sign up for Leah's newsletter (it's in the left column).
3) Make a bid on Garden Stars Auction quilt, or make a donation of $5 or more to Operation Family Fund, and let me know!
4) Blog about the Garden Stars Quilt Auction, and leave me a link.
5) Last -- IF you like my blog, follow me too. And leave me a comment to let me know.
Thanks for playing, good luck, and make sure I have a way to get a hold of you!
Don't forget, use code "traceyjay" for an extra 10% off at Burgundy Buttons!
A winner will be chosen randomly on Tuesday, June 1! Enjoy your holiday weekend! (I'm hoping the hubs will get the day off...it's rather wishful thinking this time of year, but I'm hoping nonetheless)