If you're familiar with this place, you know I've been busy working for the Pillow Talk Swap.
It inspired me, and I'm giving away a Dresden plate pillow cover!
Here's one I'm currently working on (you can ask for this one if you're the winner... It's made in Anna Maria Horner's Little Folks voile, on a linen-blend base)
Here's another one I recently completed, (for sale here), showing what can be done with a more limited palette.
For this giveaway... you get some say...Hooray!
(yes, I'm a poet and a quilter)
How to enter:
1) Leave a comment answering the following questions:
- Little folks Dresden or custom?
- Base color? (can be linen)
- A little piece of chit-chat:
2) If, (and only if), you like what you see here, become a follower. Let me know in a separate comment that you're following, and something here you liked (even if it's just my cute
3) If you buy something from my new shop, I'll give you 10 entries...but you don't need to leave me an extra comment... trust me, I'll know.
Simple as that.
I will choose a winner randomly on May 20.
- If you ask for a custom pillow, it will take a bit longer to get to you than the one pictured above which I already have nearly complete
- If the boy doesn't take good naps, it could take even a little bit longer than that... he just broke 2 new teeth through (making 10), so we *should* be good for a while
- I plan to use fabric from my stash, and don't have a lot of purple, so you might not want to pick purple
- You can't win if I can't get a hold of you!