Thursday, May 20, 2010

#215 -- You're the winner!

Pin It
Congratulations Kristen! :)  


(You can find Kristen here)




 Kristen said...

This Little folks Dresden is fabulous! An linen would be an amazing match! I love Dresden plates
May 19, 2010 12:45 PM
Delete



Blogger Kristen said...


I just became a follower. You have an amazing taste in fabric and project styles.

______________________________________________________________


*blushing*


 And for the record, it was Mr. Random Generator that picked her... not the fact that she thinks I have good taste. ;)

Give me about a week.

And to the rest of y'all... Thank you for coming by!  Please continue to leave comments and links back to your blogs... I blog so I can share my hobby with the outside world (let's face it... farmers and fabric just don't mix... though the hubs did get my very first real completed quilt, and he does *try* to act interested...)  

Thank you all again! :)
- Tracey


3 comments:

Fuschia said...

Congratulations Kristen!!

Kristen said...

Thanks so much! It will be well loved!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

you make me laugh! My husband isn't a farmer.... he doesn't get quilts either! :) It's a guy thing:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails