And be thankful.
The last of the rice was all tucked safely in to its dryers on Tuesday evening, with only one of the harvesters still running. And then it rained for Halloween -- and I was even extra glad that harvest was over! Seriously -- so grateful to get my hubby back on a more normal schedule!
But -- It's the first of the month. Time for my "Just Three" report -- and time for you to link up! (I love these reports!)
(Rules -- think of three goals for the month, report them, and then link up here and check out the others! Of course you can work on whatever you want -- it's mostly meant for fun and a little bit of structure) The button is in my side-bar over there...
______________________________Here is last month's report!
1) Finish playing with these pretty fabrics, and get this quilt for Laura Gunn done, sent to Lindsay for quilting, and off to Quilt Market! It will also have a pattern!
The pattern is not ready quite yet -- but soon! But the quilt was done!
It's voting time at the Festival! My quilt was nominated as favorite"bed" quilt -- I'd love it if you voted for me. :)
It was fun to be able to contribute something to Laura's pretty booth though! And I did feel proud of my first Market quilt. ♥
2) Give my baby girl a handmade birthday. She needs a dolly, and a dress. I need to get started on some little handmade Christmas something's for Steiger as well.
Scarlet's dress needs buttonholes before her pictures tomorrow! (I haven't made buttonholes since junior high!)
But I did make her a little cozy dolly (I used this little Sleepykins pattern, and made the top patchwork)
3) Make my pillow talk pillow!
My pillow isn't quite done yet, but I have made progress! My partner wanted a palette of blue and green, loves scrappy, and Denyse Schmidt fabrics. I hope she likes this! (I think she will).
This month's goals:
1) Finish Pickledish! (it's nearly half-way quilted!)
2) Finish Treasure Boxes (we'll be linking up the week of Nov. 20 for prizes!)
3) Learn to knit! Amanda is coming over tomorrow! yea!
(I'm linking to Kati's!) :)
OK -- Link up! :) And happy Thankful month! ♥