I'm in denial that it's really October.
This morning, I woke up extra early to go to the bathroom, and it suddenly hit me...
my baby girl is going to be 1 on Sunday! I of course couldn't fall back to sleep then, because my heart and mind were too full...
Oh baby... how did you get so big???
You can be expecting a full, sappier than sappy blog post coming soon, I'm sure.
BUT -- she is a joy to watch grow. And she and her brother are too sweet with one another...so alas, I will have the strength to face that, indeed, October started yesterday.
And here is my "Just Three" report.
From last month:
1) Make a little Strawberry Shortcake for Scarlet's birthday, as well as a little dress for her Birthday Buddy (Scarlet has a little friend who lives far away who was born the same day as her -- little Addison will be getting a Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday dress). :)
Scarlet's birthday dress is in progress here, and birthday buddy dress just needs bloomers and it's done! I completed this practice version of her friend's birthday dress to make sure it worked!
It did. :)
Pattern from My Little Plumcake.
2) Publish my "Linky Love" pattern. (So excited!)
I still want to re-make this one... in Tula's Birds & Bees fabric...
Kelly was testing it for me, and I think I want to make one of my own too.
3) Stay on track with the Treasure Boxes quilt, and also show you the finished Chubby Stars! :)
I've got all my cutting for Treasure Boxes done -- so I'm technically on track! :) We're working on piecing now! Join us in the group!
Now for October:
1) Finish playing with these pretty fabrics, and get this quilt for Laura Gunn done, sent to Lindsay for quilting, and off to Quilt Market! It will also have a pattern!
2) Give my baby girl a handmade birthday. She needs a dolly, and a dress. I need to get started on some little handmade Christmas something's for Steiger as well.
3) Make my pillow talk pillow!
I was helpless to resist. I signed up for the Pillow Talk Swap again (after taking a few rounds off)
This is the inspiration board I made for my partner. I'll be showing you fabric pulls and in progress shots soon! (Must finish above quilt first!)
(click on the picture for links to inspiration pictures)
Harvest is in full swing! (would you guys like to see pictures from that? To see what the heck it is I'm always
whining talking about?)
Much love to you all!
Link up! (I love reading all these reports) :)