Monday, November 19, 2012

I wanna play!

Pin It
With this to be exact.
AMH rainbow!

Instead, I'm typing up a tutorial, then finishing my Treasure Boxes (we're linking up this week!  You have until December 1 to finish if you want to be eligible for prizes!) :)

And working on a couple custom orders too.

I'm remaking this quilt for a soon to be born baby boy,

and working with this pile for a British friend of mine whose little boy will be getting a big boy bed twin quilt.

for a custom order

Still working on the design... she wants a Union Jack in there, so if you have any brilliant ideas, feel free to pass them along! :)

I'll be back before Thanksgiving to link up for the Treasure Boxes quilt!

So I suppose my rainbow will wait; those quilty bills gotta be paid!  ;)

11 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Great looking fabric selections there, hope you get to play soon!

Kirsten said...

Such a beautiful selection of colourful fabrics - no wonder you want to play with thrm!

Sarah Craig said...

Doesn't Amy, over at Diary of A Quilter, have a Union Jack pattern she uses? Seems to me she's done a bunch of quilts like that...

Sharon T said...

Love your "play" fabric!

Sharon T said...

Love your "play" fabric!

Chris said...

I bookmarked some union jack quilts here ...

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/06/shabby-chic-union-jack-wall-hanging.html

http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/double-fat-jack-tutorial.html

http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/jack-attack.html

Sarah said...

Yep Amy at diary of a quilter has made a few Union Jack quilts this year. Love the colours in the quilt for your friends son.

Kristen said...

Looks gorgeous! I have a horner/ross/ schmidt draw that I need to empty on beautitiful things next year. Spill the beans on the rainbow. What are these shapes?

Sarah said...

Have realised today I was one of those no reply bloggers. All fixed now! Hope you're doing we'll.

Heidi Grohs said...

I was definitely going to add that you should check out Lilys quilts!!!!

Fun stack!!!!!

Fabric Warrior (aka Amie) said...

That is such a beautiful pile of fabric. I hope you get to sew with them soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails