And time for our "Just Three" report. :) I can't wait to see everyone's progress and goals!
My report for last month:
1) Make some baby quilts (and crib skirts)
I finished my baby triangles, a love baby quilt, basted a couple more and made one of the crib skirts I wanted to make... as well as a little pillow (to go with this quilt) -- but I finished it at midnight and had to get it in the mail. But I can't wait to see a picture of it with its new little owner! :)
I also have Scarlet's patchwork curtains hanging. :)
I sit and rock her and look at all the pretty fabric. ♥
I have the pattern almost ready! yea! I've got a couple people testing it out now, and I still have to make the cover version, but the practice one, math, and most of the diagrams are done. :)
I'll show you the back... this quilt is going to one of my hubby's friend's wife -- she has been fighting cancer, and Jay wanted to send her something. Her hubby says she likes U of M... so I chose a palette of blues and yellows, and made the back like this.
I am really happy with the quilting. I used the little flowers (like I've used before here), and then straight-line free motioned the diamonds. That was a new trick, inspired by Val's encouragement, and it turned out!
3) Make the Treasure Boxes quilt (for the Treasure Boxes quilt along!)
The quilt top isn't done, but I did make the button (over there on the side).
Look for a coupon code from Julie @ Intrepid Thread and fabric requirements on Thursday!
Now for September's goals! (No, I can't believe it's September either... or that my baby girl will be turning one next month!!!)
1) Make a little Strawberry Shortcake for Scarlet's birthday, as well as a little dress for her Birthday Buddy (Scarlet has a little friend who lives far away who was born the same day as her -- little Addison will be getting a Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday dress). :)
You can see where I'm collecting my inspiration here...
2) Publish my "Linky Love" pattern. (So excited!)
3) Stay on track with the Treasure Boxes quilt, and also show you the finished Chubby Stars! :)
I'd say that will definitely be enough to keep me busy!
We'll be starting Harvest this month too... eeps.
OK -- Link up with your reports! Can't wait to see them all!