Some wonky stars for Karrie and our "Putting the Bee in Christmas" group.
These were my first wonky stars... and they went quite well. :)
Since I made my bee members work so hard last month, I decided to make her next one extra special.
I also got a couple of my Dresdens done for the Quilting Divas group.
Jessica wanted aqua, purple, and green
and Kelly wanted pink, green, and grey on Kona Coal
I used the 22.5 degree ruler for these, instead of the 18 degree (16 blades vs. 20), and I like this chubbier version so much better. I really don't want to send these away.... maybe I'll make a scrappy Dresden quilt one day.