xFandango giveaway here.
*Warning: Completely gratuitous mommy post*
15 months big you are...
...and I love sharing my days with you.
Someone asked me once what I was most afraid of missing out on with you.
My response came easily... time.
- I'm starting to give you nick-names. S-man, S.J., Steiger - biger boy, pickle, and more.
- I still wish Daddy had never taught you about soda. Whenever you see a can now, you start reaching and asking for it. This was you a back in March... things haven't changed.
- You're very watchful at first. When we go somewhere new, you get quiet and reserved and take everything in. You definitely get this from your dad.
- "Elli" is one of your favorite words to say (and you're getting quite good at it).
- "Elli" is one of your favorite things too.
- You and she like to sit in this window together.
- Your other favorite word is "Daddy." You almost never say "Mama," but I suppose that's because you don't usually need to.
- You make this great big "cheeser" of a grin. It's hilarious. Always.
...to every quilt since. You like to be in the middle of the fabric, if I place it on the ground.
(I don't really mind)
- You like to carry around your snack cup every morning.
- You also take your milk on the go.
- You know your own mind, and know when to say "no" or "yes."
- You're quite a picky eater. And don't really like vegetables.
- You're learning to say "Grandma," and love all three of them.
- You just started loving to read. Our current favorite is "Goodnight Moon." You mostly like to point to the kitties on every page. Or shrug your shoulders, and tell me "I don't know," when I ask where they are. :)
- You like hats.
- And random hat-like objects
- You now know how to take stuff back and forth to your mom and dad when we ask.
- You love your bear.
- The world falls apart when you're tired (but I can relate)
- You've outgrown your hairdryer dependence.
- Your father is glad.
- You look like your father... especially when you steal his glasses.
- You make a serious face when you're concentrating
- But you're usually pretty joyful. And very charming. And you wave hello to dogs, cats, people, and airplanes.
And we love you SJ. So much.
(I started this post when you were 14 months old... I can't believe how big you're getting!). :)