Thursday, April 15, 2010

For the hexagon quilt-along

Pin It I have been loving 12 Days of Christmas ever since I saw Kate preview it way back in December.

I bought the FQ bundle as soon as Leah listed it at Burgundy Buttons.  And then a jelly roll.  And a layer cake.

I started cutting it up for this pattern.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who ♥ this line...

This is for the hexagon quilt-along.

Can't wait.

I've been sewing curtains, as promised to the hubs long time ago... but as soon as those are finished, I'm cutting in to this!

I thought I'd get a picture before I did. :)

One more thing...
Speaking of Christmas fabric, and Leah, she's having a giveaway!

Go see.  Her shop is great.


jaybird said...

good fabric choice!!

kate spain said...

yay tracey!! can't wait to see your quilt and i'm so happy to hear how much you like 12 Days :) happy sewing! xok

Marcia said...

Love these colors! Looking forward to seeing what you make with them.


Related Posts with Thumbnails