Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sometimes simple is best

Pin It

When I saw this fabric, (Plume by Tula Pink) previewed, there was a friend of mine who instantly came to mind.  She recently moved in to a window-less office, with boring white walls, and wanted a wall quilt.

I have changed the design of this 4 times... finally deciding on a simple snowball block, with kona stone.  It was supposed to be done about a month ago, but I really couldn't settle on my lay-out.  I have to thank the Kansas City Modern Quilt Guild for the virtual, inspirational help.

It's all basted (as you can see)... now just to quilt! :)

I like the back as much as the front.


elisa024 said...

Ooooh so pretty Tracey! I love the fabrics you choose.

Jamie said...

It really does look like a window. Great color choices!

Library Gal Quilts said...

lovely! I adore that fabric! Still gotta get you up to Paradise to play on the Handiquilter Avante! Marsha has it all set up in the's wonderful! It's clouding up over here, I wonder if we will really get that rain tomorrow? Enjoy your evening, Pam in Chico

jaybird said...

love this!! perfect in plume!


Related Posts with Thumbnails