But here are some sneak peeks of the quilting.
All I have to say, is it pays to be a little girl in my family.
I'm doing diagonal lines at a 60 degree angle.
and I'm hand-quilting the applique section.
I am so proud of this quilt.
In other quilty news -
- I promised Jay that when I finish this quilt, I won't start any more until I make curtains, for which I already have (expensive) fabric.
- There's a craft/sewing expo in Sacramento at the end of the month; anyone want to join me?
- I have figured out that I need to take my binding with me in the car. That way, when Steiger falls asleep on the way home from swimming lessons, I can let him sleep and get almost an hour of sewing in. This is how I will get to hand-sewing my binding.
- I bought 12 yards of batting (warm & white) this weekend. I really need to get those curtains done!
- I finished the baby quilt for the little guy arriving today or any day soon. It has been sent to its new home.