Here's my monthly report and goals!
1) Make a baby quilt. They're my favorite -- I have many WIPs to finish, or a new one to start. This little bundle of Les Amis is calling me.
Not quite what I had in mind, but I did manage to whip up a little baby shower gift for my cousin. And I used Les Amis. But I finished it at midnight, and didn't get a nice picture... thankfully Steiger held it up for this one. :)
2) Finish the Union Jack quilt for Ty.
The top is mostly pieced, and I got this great Union Jack focal block made! (free pattern coming soon)
3) And these three! These quilts are all going to Lindsay at Eileen Quilts (at some point, you just realize they're not going to get done without a little help -- thank you Lindsay!) She is donating the quilting for Chelsa's Scrappy Sprouts -- so sweet of her! ♥ I am so looking forward to sitting on the couch and binding these. :)
I got this one back, and am working on the binding still. But it's GORGEOUS. So Gorgeous. ♥
Thank you Lindsay!
Sad that this is all I can show of it for now...
1) Write up a new pattern (actually, finish one that is in the works)
I'm writing a pattern for this pillow cover right now -- it will be in the next Fat Quarterly. But I want to get another one done too!
2) Start my new blog linky series (I'll give you more information soon!), but it's going to be a chance to all blog about the same topic, and you'll have plenty of notice on the topic, and all that... :)
3) Finish an old WIP. I really want to get these done... but seem to be lacking in time or something...
Thank you for playing along! Happy April!