The #1 craziest, busiest time of the year has started for us, but I am determined to make it as wonderful as it can possibly be.
So today, while we were thinking of Daddy (out in the hot sun wearing a tyvex suit hoisting around 50 gallon barrels from 5 am until 9 pm... sorry, I digress... we...
- Watered the new garden (we planted really late this year, but better late than never! You can get away with this when you live in CA)
- got dressed up in our Halloween costume and insisted Mommy call us "Buddy"
- made some cookie
- got tired out and took a nap in our costume (is this not the sweetest thing)...
- had a quilty photo shoot (more coming soon)
- ran in the sprinkler in our undies
We got baths, and fed, and Daddy had dinner ready when he got home.
And I managed to sew 1/2 of a seam... so about 4 1/2" of sewing today. :)
All in all, Day 1 of crazy season was a success.
Here's to many more, and Daddy having a supernatural ability to keep cool and rested.
(Wait... did I say many more -- I meant not too many more, and may they pass quickly).