First off, I finished my niece's big girl bed quilt. It was a chore for sure! I have to give a special thanks to my friend Amanda for all the help letting me use her machine to quilt it.
I won't show the whole thing yet, because my sister-in-law (and brother and nieces) are coming this Friday... and I want her to be a little bit surprised. :)
But I've been working on accessorizing the quilt.
So far, I've got a pillow case (think I'll do another, but with some white fabric and a pretty band), some scallops for bunting (need to crank out a few more), and a little throw pillow.
The pillow cover I made last night.
Steiger really likes the quilt, and tells me to take his picture whenever it's on the ground.
I've made some progress on my "Hospital" quilt.
And I still need a design wall.
Finally, I'm working on accessorizing myself a little.
cursing cutting interfacing for this Birdie Sling bag currently.
I just love that Joel Dewberry Damask.
Finished: "If it's a girl quilt"
- Niece's big girl quilt
Others in progress -
- Triangle "Hospital" quilt ( more piecing done)
- "If it's a boy" quilt for baby and coordinating one for Steiger (piecing blocks) - nothing new, must prioritize (Steiger carries around the fabric and tells me to make him his quilt often)
- Pickledish (6 of 20 blocks done - hoping to make it King-sized) - stalled
- Chubby Stars (1/5 of the top is done; many of the blocks are made - I'm taking this one with me on vacation to work on!) - still going to take it on vacation!
- French General Schnibbles (needs borders - it's bigger than in that link) - stalled
- Nicey Jane squares (needs backing, quilting, and binding) - might pull this one out this week, but I need to buy batting, so we'll see
- Divas quilt (debating whether to make this any bigger) - stalled
- Breakfast at Tiffany's Rob Peter (already basted!) - will undoubtedly quilt soon
- Christmas quilt (debating a border, and needs backing)
- Boy version of Libby's quilt for Bake Shop - top is pieced!
Linking to Lee's!