You made my dreams come true in the form of a sweet little girl.
Scarlet Grace was my best finished project of 2011.
And here are a few more:
I might feel bad about the fact that my WIP/UFO list is far longer than my finished projects list for the year, but that little girl above explains it all. I am not great with sewing during the first trimester, third trimester, and/or before baby is sleeping through the night.
For 2012 --
- to publish a pattern (or 2 or 3)
- to tidy up my out of control stash/WIPs by actually completing a good chunk of projects (in other words, I wanna be like Kelly) ;)
- to make a couple King-sized quilts
- to learn to knit (thanks Amanda!)
- to learn to can (again -- thanks to Amanda)
- to start some regular school time with my big boy
- to simplify my house
- to remember that we have one income, and stay within our means
- to continue to delight in my big man, little man, and little girl
Thanks for sticking with me through a slow blogging year! I have no doubt my productivity will pick up with the number of consecutive hours Scarlet sleeps.