Thursday, December 15, 2011

I think I can...I think I can...

Pin It 10 days left...
The quilt top for Steiger's new big boy bed is complete and ready to be basted, quilted, and bound.

for Steiger's big boy bed

He picked out most of the fabrics, and I'm happy to say this quilt was an all stash quilt. :)

I pulled out my Christmas Bee quilt from last year... debating whether I want to try to finish it, but I think I will... (try that is)

Christmas bee quilt top

I've decided that because she is too young to know any different, and this is the only Christmas where she will actually be inexpensive, Scarlet's quilt will probably wait... as it still needs borders and the rest.

for Scarlet's bedding set

Scarlet has become my little sewing buddy, as she has learned how to sleep in her swing. ♥ (Steiger never would)


I miss her when she sleeps (and have been known to wake her up at times), so this is nice, because I can still see her. 

sewing buddy

Off to play with Steiger while Scarlet is still napping!
Merry early Christmas!


14 comments:

♥Duff said...

Awesome! I was just thinking about you--I used to see your face on the SMS giveaway posts but not this holiday season (um, yeah, bet you're just a TAD busy!). Steiger's big boy quilt is lookin' studly!
Scarlet seems big already♥

sandra said...

She is a sweetie pie, I am glad she loves to be with Mommie when she sews. Merry Christmas to you and family. Blessings

Leah Spencer said...

Lovely to hear from you! And every time I see Miss Scarlet, I can't help but feel proud of you for having your natural birth. :)

Manda said...

Aww she is adorable! Those quilt tops are looking great! Have a good Christmas!

Kelly said...

So glad to see you sewing again! Little Miss is just too cute!!!

Katie B said...

She is a beauty! Love Steiger's quilt

Heidi Grohs said...

Forget about the quilts...I could look at that beauty all day!!!

Seriously...love the little man's big boy quilt!!

And it was fun to see the Christmas quilt again! Get it done girl!!!

Sarah Craig said...

The quilts look great, and little Miss Scarlett is just adorable! Get done what you can, but don't sweat any of it - January will work just as well!

Cat said...

what gorgeous gorgeous quilts
BUT
your darling daughter stole my heart

Dana Gaffney said...

Ah, so happy to see your post. Little Miss Scarlet is beautiful! I'm glad to see you still have time for you. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family.

Pieces to Love said...

beautiful quilts as always Tracey. Scarlett is so so precious.

Jules said...

haha, i still touch my 18 month olds face while she is sleeping!, she's so pretty i can't resist.

so i understand how you feel about the beautiful scarlet! merry christmas to you!.

QuiltNut Creations said...

great quilts!!

Unknown said...

Scarlet is so adorable! Good luck with your finishes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails