So, Jay had last weekend off (yea!!!), and we did some work inside and outside. Part of that included Mommy organizing the fabric. It was all over the house...
I was in a little mini Bee (last fall???), called the Quilting Divas. The lovely Kelly was sweet enough to send the same linen to a number of us in the group.
And now I'm making a stash quilt with these blocks.
I cut some strips of various widths (2 1/2" to 6" or so)...
Started sewing a few of them together (haven't gotten very far)...
Steiger was more than happy to help me keep the fabric down in the wind...
My plan is to arrange these gorgeous blocks with a little sashing, and make a column toward the right side of the quilt...
It's going to be gorgeous. And (except for maybe the backing), totally from my stash. :)
Now I need to make a list (since I only have 3 days as a paid working girl left, and I can get back to sewing before the tummy gets ginormous!)
- Finish Libby's quilt (I've started on the quilting)
- Make Molly's big girl bed quilt
- If It's a Girl quilt from VIBees (I've got some of the most gorgeous blocks!)
- If It's a Girl quilt from Mommy
- If It's a Boy quilt from Mommy (inspired by Amy!)
- Pickledish (I love this one)
- Quilt for my cousin's new baby
- Quilt for my friend's new baby
- Bag for Goodie Bag Swap (this needs to go to the top of the list -- I've got the pieces cut out)
OK, I feel overwhelmed now officially! :)
Thankfully though, I am all caught up with my Bee Blocks... this one's for Corey, and I love it.
I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow, (I'll get a picture soon), and will be having our "big sono" very soon. I don't think we're going to find out the gender, but I am wavering a "bittle bit." ;)
Linking to Lee's WIP Wednesday!