Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Honey...so glad you were born...

Pin It What would I do without you?

Thank you for dealing with the car today and taking me to work (yep... more rodents under the hood)...

and for working so hard...

and for being such a good daddy for Steiger...

and for doing your best to understand me even though it is beyond foreign to you...

and for getting up with Steiger in the night lately...

DSC_0698

and for teaching him about whip cream out of the can (I hear you in there)...

and for marrying me...

and for loving me.

I'll always appreciate it, and love you too.

It's a good little life we're building...

Here's what your son made you tonight.

DSC_0699

We love you... and we're so glad you're here.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

How sweet, special, and ... lucky you!! Best wishes!! Really glad he shares you too :)

Erika :: Ollie & Olina said...

Glad we aren't the only ones who love whipping cream!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/erikaoline/4721235672/in/set-72157623523111219/

Arantxa said...

Ohhhh, what a sweet post Tracey!!! Kisses.

Karen said...

Tracey....you are doubly blessed! Steiger is such a little sweetheart!

Karen

Kelly said...

So sweet!

Mama Pea said...

Nice. That is really sweet.

AllieKatMom said...

:)

Cat said...

Awwwww what a lovely post xxx with marriages and relationships breaking up all around me it's so nice to know that there are solid ones out there too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails