As 2012 was winding down, I had considered having a little "Finish by February" blog event, in which I listed my old WIPs that I wanted to finish. But now I'm glad I didn't! Because it's already February, and my to-do list is NOT shrinking.
So last month's report!
1) Something old -
I published my Cosmic pattern! It took a lot of brain work, but became something I'm really proud of.
I am running a promotion on all my patterns (they're all 20% off right now), with a really good deal on the pattern and templates bundle. It will run through Monday, February 4 if you want to get it on sale.
2) Something new -
I've got a new design I'm playing with, that I'm having fun doing... using these fabrics. When I was pulling them, I didn't realize they were such a rainbow. The palette was inspired by Pantone's color of the year and some of their Spring 2013 colors.
I finished this quilt and have named it Starcrossed. I will show it to you soon!
I'm so excited about this one. Thanks to so many of you, I have all the blocks, and I was organizing them the other night, and need to find a lay-out. But trust me -- they're so cute!
My backing fabric came for this today, and I seriously do not think I could be happier with how it turned out. I want to send it for Valentine's day, so perhaps I will be quilting while the Super Bowl is on (though I doubt it, because I am a Niners girl) :)
Overall, I was really happy with this month's progress. It felt like real progress -- part fun, part business, and part generous.
1) Hmmm... I am thinking I want to finish my Chubby Stars. I feel like it needs to be on my couch. If not that quilt, then another old WIP. Maybe if I do one/month I will get them all done this year. :)
2) A couple little swap gifts -- I am making a pillow for Crystal, and a surprise for some of my quilty ladies who will be gathering without me (darn high cost of plane tickets!)
3) A super fun quilt that uses these:
This quilt is a complete fabric love project, and totally indulgent. But tricky to do without a baby girl who is willing to leave Mommy's fabric alone. I might have to leave the house for a day or so to get this one done!
1) Pick three goals or priorities for the month (overachievers are welcome, just don't rub it in to the rest of us) ;)
2) Make a blog post about it.
3) Link up here, and please mention you're linking here or add a button to your post (buttons are over there; you might have to scroll down ------>)
Go visit the other reports! They're fun!
(p.s. I apologize for all the repeats of pics in this post; I realized I have nothing original, and maybe *maybe* I will remedy that in the morning.)