I knew there was a good reason part of me feared the end of pregnancy.
Here, I'll show you a picture from camping a week or so ago.
You'll never guess what happened to us while we were camping.
I've whined about this before, but we got attacked by squirrels while we were camping.
THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME!!!
The car is still being worked on, going through insurance takes longer, but at least it's covered.
It cut our little camping adventure short by a day, which was a big bummer, but thankfully, Jay's parents were there to rescue us, and drive us back down the mountain (they had come up to visit for the day).
|(I told you I was huge - and no, Steiger wasn't in to the family picture)|
- I got the "If it's a boy" quilt basted, and hope to quilt tonight.
- I have two fabric packages coming in the mail this week -- Secret Garden from Sew Love Fabrics (I pre-ordered it), and some Sophie from Burgundy Buttons. I have been in love with this particular print for quite some time... (and have an entire girly room built around it in my mind).
- I've been swimming almost every day... it feels so good on this belly, and I'm hoping it will keep me in some form of shape for labor. :)
- I've also been napping. Napping is so sweet. :)
- My friend Amanda is coming to sew with me...yes, the Farmer's wife chica.
Anyway, not much substance here, but I miss everyone. :)